Amy L. Wilson-Delfosse, PhD
Professor of Pharmacology
Associate Dean for Curriculum
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
During this interactive webinar, participants will consider the benefits of teaching and learning in small groups and will be introduced to tools that will allow them to practice promoting curiosity, teamwork, professionalism, and knowledge acquisition in their learners.
● List three benefits of teaching and learning in small groups.
● Create a safe and productive learning environment for students.
● Promote curiosity in learners.
● Encourage students to improve the functioning of their learning teams.
● Facilitate teamwork, professionalism, and learning in small groups.
Association of Biochemistry Educators (ABE) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
6524 SW 61st Terrace, Miami, FL 33143